We are seeking an Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) Developer with Unity 3D. Comfortable juggling with multiple assignments, prefer collaborative environments, thrive on challenge.
Develop, and Implement current virtual reality software technologies in the industry. Build on current technology and implement better solutions in terms of efficiency and interaction.
Software development of real-time 3D VR/AR User Interfaces.
• Collaborating with other developers and clients to evaluate project needs and come up with clever solutions
• Implementing user interfaces based on mockups and storyboards
• Worked with one of the versioning and issue tracking systems (Git, Jira, Azure)
• Participating in project planning and team code reviews
• Keeping up with latest trends and advancements in augmented and virtual reality
• 4-6 years of experience in design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams
• Unity Expert (2 years); should be extremely good with C# (3 years) and work experience with Unity and Visual Studio. Follows the newest features and updates of Unity Editor and Game Engine.
• Excellent at object-oriented programming and familiar with Agile Software development
• Experience in developing iOS mobile application with Unity 3D
• AR/VR work experience and developed applications in on one or more devices such as
HTC Vive, HoloLens, Android/iOS mobile devices, Oculus
Rift, Oculus Quest; you used and coded with a variety of
AR/VR and tracking SDKs such as ARKit, ARCore, Steam
VR, Vuforia, Oculus SDK etc..
• Experience with multiplayer backend and networking technologies.
• Experience in low level computer graphics, rendering of complex scenes, optimizing applications to achieve high frame per second count in AR/VR hardware.
• Experience and understanding in UX and designing user centered interfaces for AR and VR.
• Open to learn and adapt to new tools and techniques to create immersive experiences in multiple platforms.
• Familiar with code versioning tools
Good team player and open for new ideation
• Experience with other game engines such as Unreal Engine