Looking for exciting role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad proficiencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a specialized comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Siemens Energy India (SE IN) is looking for a strong candidate for its Operating Company controlling role.We make real what matters. This is your role
- Ensuring the forecast and actual controlling for the GP Op. Co. through structured discussions with the BU's and their respective controlling teams. Understand and identify the key levers of business performance and supervise the same through smart analytics
- Develop smart and intelligent analytics to drive the business performance.
- Support stakeholders on various decision-making aspects through usage of past data and predictive skills
- Ensure setting up of new processes and right controlling framework with the newly set up GP structure
- Special projects on GP Fin head direction on specific topics in all or specific BU's to identify areas of improvement and drive idea implementation
- CA with 4 years + proven track record and preferable exposure in a Big4 firm
- Team management and influencing skills to drive topics with several teams which may not be directly reporting under this role.
- Streamlined presentation and interpersonal skills to be able to work with senior company management directly
- Tech savvy candidate preferred to drive a lean and smart controlling framework
- Ability to get the work done from various teams in the organization
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration, and help us shape tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time