Process Expert - Workday
In this position you will be rolling out Workday (currently HCM, compensation, Talent, Absence) worldwide based on global processes. As part of the journey we are at an exciting juncture of Workday implementation and Payroll outsourcing to a vendor for India & Middle East countries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible in driving Siemens project management deliverables as per stipulated timelines and project management approach.
- You will analyze country specific requirements and drive solutions.
- You will work in close collaboration with global process owners (GPOs), country SMEs, payroll vendor and global program teams.
- You will practice Agile (scrum) way of working throughout the implementation journey
- Coordinate Workday/ Payroll configuration & design signoff, integration architecture, data field mappings, System Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing during subsequent builds
- Drive data validation & migration exercises working in conjunction with global program team
- Drive communication change management aspects like stakeholder impact analysis, SOP documentation for Business processes and conduct training for country teams
- Maintain role accesses for Workday and payroll tools in test, sandbox, and production tenants
- Analyze issues during testing or GAP solutioning and raise change requests for getting the changes Implemented
- Support country teams post go-live for hyper care phase
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- We are looking for someone with 3~5 years of experience in HR Operations (H2R processes)
- You must have project management and HR tools & systems implementation experience along with 1~2 years in Workday HCM module
- Must have experience of working with global stakeholders
- Experience in understanding complex hire to retire business processes and global business processes
- Solution & result oriented mindset along with excellent stakeholder management skills (Must)
- Superb communication (verbal & written) skills
- Lean & process excellence mindset (Must)
- Workday product & business process knowledge (mandatory)
- Pro-active approach towards deliverables along with Ownership & accountability mindset (Must)
- Practice collaborative & inclusive ways of working
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word & Power point (Must)
- Structured and planned approach towards deliverable to meet program timelines
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inventiveness and help us shape tomorrow. We at Siemens give the highest importance to our employee's health and safety, hence during this pandemic we have given complete 'Work from Home' option to our employees.
We are committed to be an equal opportunity employer open to all irrespective of gender, sexual orientation, caste, region, religion, political ideologies, abilities, etc.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time