“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a
better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop
tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
· More than 5-9 years of experience in software development
· Good knowledge of C++, algorithm and data structures
· Good problem solving and analytical skills
· The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
· Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
Good to have
· Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
• Understanding of gate level digital logic design.
· Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
• Knowledge of scripting languages (PERL, Python or Groovy) would be useful.
· Experience in compiler/simulator development.
· B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time