We are looking for a person with focus on Commercial Project Management, to join our team in Siemens Mobility. In this role your responsibilities will be:
- To ensure the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- To ensure the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e. g. SAP – to ensure compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local GAAP requirements. To ensure all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- To suport the Project manager to optimize the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicate with customer's commercial representatives and to manage the commercial issues solving.
- To be partially responsible for proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract managers.
- To support the Project manager in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- To support the Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- To represent the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
- To agree targets with commercial project staff and delegates defined responsibilities and authority.
- To Lead commercial project team members to act according to the Business Conduct Guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
Required education, skills and personality requirements
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Economics, audit and finance, Law, Management, Project Management
English – Upper intermediate (B2) and
German – Elementary A2 and
Slovak - Proficiency (C2)
SAP – advanced
MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Teams) – advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- At least 3+ yrs of experience in a similar position, preferably in a bigger company
- Strong general accounting/controlling understanding
- Strong IT skills, including the ERP systems (preferably SAP), in-house databases and MS Office applications (MS Excel on an advanced level is a must)
- Ability to communicate in English (B2) and German language (min. A2)
- Project management certification is an advantage
- Willingness to travel due to projects (domestic one-day business trips)
- Driving license B
- Goal oriented person with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills, structured personality
- Managerial skills (analysis, planning, people management, control, evaluation)
- Drive and motivation to deliver the targets, responsibility
- Ability to adapt to the changes (Ad Hoc situations, dynamic environment)
- Ability to constructively solve problems, conflicts, complaints
- Analytical and complex thinking
- Independence and willingness to take responsibility
- Creativity and innovative thinking
2000 EUR/month + variable bonus
We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions.
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time