For our Smart Infrastructure Electrical Products business unit in Kartal, we are looking for a Customer Services Professional in Low Voltage and Control Products Business (Technical Support).
What are my responsibilities?
- Supports customer remotely and provides 1st level customer support
- Drives complex issues and questions to respectively qualified Service Technicians or Service Engineers
- Participates in investigating and resolving technical problems
- Supports pre-and/or post sales technical product advice for implementation and operation of customer solutions
- Deploys detailed knowledge and expertise about the organization's service offering, related products and application domain to improve either business operations and/or strategic innovations
- Supports acquisition activities with detailed technical knowhow on complex issues
- Adheres to and enforces the organization's internal processes and rules as well as public standards and regulations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- B.Sc. / Vocational degree in Electrical and/or Electronics departments
- Minimum 3 years of experience in technical support or field services, preferably in low voltage systems
- Knowledge on low voltage power distribution products and industrial control products including protection, metering and control
- Knowledge on medium voltage power distribution systems and products is a plus
- Very good command of English
- Advanced level of knowledge in MS Office Applications
- Analytical thinking, result and quality-oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
- Driving license is required
- No restriction for travelling
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
As Siemens, we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Enerji Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time