Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are a collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Infrastructure (SI) Europe division as an Energy and Asset Sales Support consultant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
In this role, you will support sales front end in positioning and proposing energy and asset services including CloudFIMs/Ops!
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Drive the business development for energy and asset performance service offerings across sales areas.
· Develop and deploy sales leads.
· Generate and increase order intake and drive the organization to the next level of expertise.
· Establish relationships with technical directors, heads of real estate, and other key enterprise partners, based on knowledge of customer’s requirements and understanding of their performance strategy.
· Responsibility for elaborating tailored performance solution design and proposals.
· Train and mentor sales colleagues to develop specific performance offers, build and conduct professional presentations.
· Drive local initiative to bundle comfort maintenance contracts with the objective to increase number of contracts (new and renewal).
· Evaluation of opportunities to replace preventive and corrective maintenance activities with analytics-based energy and asset ser.
· Energy and assess maintenance performance of customers based on work order and asset data provided by the customer.
· Identify additional business and pull-through opportunities for SI coming from energy and asset services.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Experience in selling service contracts for HAV/comfort systems.
Knowledge of typical control strategies for operations of HVAC equipment.
Experience in identifying and quantifying energy efficiency opportunities in HVAC.
Knowledge of typical preventive maintenance tasks for HVAC equipment and related national standards (e.g. VDMA, ASHRAE).
Understanding of maintenance contracts and their applied KPIs.
A know-how of financial business models and contractual requirements for performance solutions would be an additional asset.
Excellent consulting / relationship management skills. Ability to negotiate and/or mediate difficult, complex, and often politically charged issues, including significant presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English.
Must be willing and available to travel overnight for business development.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time