Software Engineer – Design & Development
With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
- We need a candidate who will be primarily responsible for the development and delivery of system integration solutions on platforms Windows or Linux
- Analyze requirements and functional specification.
- Design and Develop applications for systems integration platform.
- Write code and test code for part of software component. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Analyze and fix problems reported from testing team /end users to ensure product quality.
- Create Technical documentation (e.g. Concept document, FSpec) and user documentation ( e.g. Admin Manual)
- Should design and develop product features based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
Use your skills to move the world forward !
- We need a BE/ BTech graduate in IT, Electronics, Computer Science or equivalent specialization
- You should have 3 years of experience in programming/scripting languages shell, bash, and powershell.
- Experience in implementing the applications infrastructure.
- Knowledge of protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP
- Worked in Six Sigma or CMMi (at least level 3) process organization
- Good knowledge of Information security topics such SSH, hardening, remote access, malware prevention system, security policy, firewall, pki, Snort IDS/IPS.
- Experience in OS platform Windows/Linux.
- Experience in working on CI/CD
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time