With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as a System Engineer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
- We need a candidate who will be primarily responsible for the development and delivery of system integration solutions on Windows and Linux platforms considering the security aspects of the system.
- You will be implementing secure configurations for web servers, application servers, database servers and operating systems)
- Analyze requirements and functional specification
- Design and Develop software and products for system integration platforms based on Siemens Product Lifecycle Management processes
- Configure web servers, application servers and operating systems to address security requirements
- Analyze and fix problems reported by Verification and Validation (V&V) department and also create technical documentation (e.g. Administrator’s Manuals, User guide)
Use your skills to move the world forward !
- We need a B.E/BTech graduate in Computer Science with specialization in IT security, MCA with specialization in IT security
- You should have 3 to 8 years of experience in hardening internet facing Windows 2016 servers and web servers
- Good knowledge of Windows security features such as group policies, access control mechanisms and windows security event log
- Good Understanding of PKI, certificate-based authentication and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP
- Experience in power shell or shell script
- Good knowledge of security benchmarks such as CIS benchmarks and Microsoft security baselines
- Experience in Information security topics such as remote access, malware prevention system, Snort IDS/IPS, Nessus scanning tool
- Knowledge of MS SQL 2008 R2 server
- Experience in using version control systems such as ClearCase, GIT
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time