Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Reporting to the Team Leader of System Managers in Bid ML&FP, this role participates in the bidding Process as Technical lead. Starting with the system concept, analizing the Technical gaps and coordinate with other departments to provide a suitable Technical solution.
Main Tasks & Responsabilities:
- Perform the role of System Manager in Bids.
- Define and Drive the Technical Solution along the Bidding Process.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Engineering & R&D and other departments to collect all necessary inputs to compose final Solution.
- Tender & System Requirement analysis, compliance and apportioment to exisiting Portfolio solutions.
- Collaborate in the Creation/Maintain of an URS (User Requirement Specification) to R&D with the Gaps of the existing system to be applied against project requirements.
- Create and collaborate in structure Project plan for Project execution Phase
- As part of the system engineering bidding team, support and be involved in all the strategic initiatives of the System Engineering Bid area, and Engineering department when required.
- Experience in a Rail Signaling business
· +5 years experience in ML Signalling Systems
- Knowledge in Signalling Systems for ML segment: ETCS, Conventional, ASFA, etc…
- Desirable knowledge in Engineering Project life cycle and planning prinicples.
- Desirable knowledge in RAM analysis and tools
- Result oriented
- Desirable Ability to travel.
- Desirable knowledge of Bidding & Tender processes
- English and Spanish fluent
- Desirable other languages
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time