Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Business Development Manager in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be required to strengthen the relationship of SHS with stakeholders within MoH and assigned account/s and deep understanding of their vision and mission.
- You will analyze Business Development opportunities within MoH and assigned account/s and build a solution/s in collaboration with other departments within SHS.
- You will take full ownership on the implementation of existing special projects within MoH and assigned account/s from work plan definition to complete implementation.
- You will develop tools and reports to track progress of projects execution plan and report it internally.
- You will develop tools and reports to track progress of projects execution plan and report it to customer.
- You will ensure the implementation of Siemens Healthineers overall strategy across the MoH and assigned account/s.
- You will do follow up activities internally and with customers to ensure on-time completion and customer engagement.
- You will manage business development activities, aligns sales strategies and grows business opportunities and revenue from new and existing market segments and channels.
Your qualifications and experience
- 5-8 years of experience in Sales or Business Development or Product Management in the Healthcare Industry.
- Solid background in Digital Health and Business development and implementation within the healthcare industry.
Your attributes and skills
· Strong networking skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time