Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As a team lead, you will take care of following:
- This career path is associated with global project management in the environment of railway infrastructure projects.
- You will lead a team in technical terms and will be responsible for the hardware and software engineering of telecommunication (COM) systems for mainline and mass transit worldwide.
- You will act as a central point of contact to provide available services to the respective projects globally.
- Responsibility for the processes, guidelines and tools used by your team and also to make the deliverables available to the departments involved in the projects.
- Network intensively with other Siemens units, which provide some of the services themselves, and coordinate the joint approach.
- To this effect, you advise to your group lead as well as the project managers on their queries, plan work packages, resources and milestones, and monitor progress.
- Together with your team and the regional units, you support the bid phase of projects worldwide.
- In addition, you will be involved in the management of your projects from a COM perspective.
- You will take care of resource management, work package allocation and development plans of your team members.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronic engineering with Railway Signaling and Communication.
- You have 9+ years of professional experience in Railway Signaling and Communication.
- You also have 5+ years of technical management experience in engineering with a strong background in telecommunication systems preferably in railway environment.
- You are also used to working in international project environments and possess intercultural competence.
- For global tasks, you bring excellent English skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/in/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time