Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Job Title: Client Service Manager
Job Location: Spokane, WA
1. Plan and schedule projects and services.
2. Supervise and coordinate account services.
3. Control costs and ensure profitability.
1. Set and meet accurate expectations with Customer.
2. Advise Customer for equipment purchasing, status and
replacement and budgeting.
3. Conduct regular Customer Meetings.
4. Handle and respond to Customer concerns.
5. Communicate internal Siemens and Vendors to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
6. Identify additional sales/service opportunities.
Personnel/Management and Supervision
1. Supervise and support Siemens, vendor and in-house personnel to
ensure that they are effective in providing contracted servicing of customer
1. Conduct administrative, support and communications tasks as required by Siemens and Service Management.
1. Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers and Siemens Service Organization.
2. Knowledge of Siemens Healthineers USA policies, procedures, and work instructions, as applicable to their function.
3. HIPAA/PHI Curriculum
4. CSG Quality Management Systems knowledge.
5. Policies, Procedures, Processes as required per QST table.
6. EH&S Curriculum per Regulatory and Compliance Management.
7. Knowledge of Customer Organization/business environment.
8. Joint Commission Knowledge
9. Clinical Workflow Knowhow
10. Knowledge of assigned Service inventory - Siemens, Multivendor, Biomed and IT - to the level necessary to manage CSE's and vendor personnel and to work with customers.
11. Basic IMCP Modality Knowledge
12. Knowledge of Service agreements, contracts and financial impact.
13. Hyperion Database
14. Risk Management
15. Business Knowledge - Financial Profit/Loss
16. Project Management Certification
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.