Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
As Executive Business Assistant, you will provide the highest level of professional services and operational support to our Sr VP and senior staff members of the DIGITAL INDUSTRIES business in Siemens Canada Ltd. You're a problem-solver, highly organized, have strong communication skills and have an excellent ability to build and manage relationships with both internal and external stakeholders based on trust. As an experienced professional with advanced thinking, digital and innovative mind-set, who thrives effectively in a continually changing environment and is looking to be the trusted assistant to the executive management team, we want to hear from you!
- Managing the calendars for the executive management team
- Providing administrative support to a variety of tasks both off-site and in the office with respect to travel arrangements, events, meetings and conferences; reconcile travel and expense reports; accurately process invoices.
- Managing all incoming and external phone and email requests while ensuring that the Customer and business priorities are always being maintained; monitor flow of information on behalf of the executive management team
- Independently preparing correspondence in an accurate and professional manner
- Generating internal social media content and wordsmithing the internal messaging
- Generating financial charts, transform excel data into information and embed this information in powerpoint presentation
- Handling personal and confidential information discretely
- Using MS Teams to set up conference calls and file sharing
- Coordinate the preparation and distribution of supporting information in advance of upcoming meetings.
- Looking for continuous improvements by suggesting process improvement, researching and integrating new office technologies
- Living our DIGITAL INDUSTRIES Culture as an example
- Managing the smooth operation of the Executive Office
What will you need to succeed?
- 10 years of successful experience in an Executive Assistant function in a corporate setting, preferably in a multinational company.
- Must possess exceptional communication skills and have experience dealing with senior level Executives.
- Degree or diploma is ideal.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft: Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Working knowledge / savvy with social media and collaboration tools.
- Being service oriented
- Efficient self-starter with a demonstrated proactive approach in dealing with differing situations requiring searching for solutions, with an ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and attentive to details.
- Actively interested in researching and testing new digital tools
- Ability to maintain and work with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task complex deadlines under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Building business relationships based on trust
- Asset: Bilingual, speaking & writing in French
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 2,100 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.