We are crafting the next generation of Siemens products, and seeking an experienced online content specialist to support the onboarding of products into our online store. As part of a cross-functional team, you will use your deep knowledge of web content development standard methodologies to add and maintain the products on our storefront using Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze). We are looking for someone with a passionate customer focus, a strong sense of ownership and an ability to iterate quickly in an agile environment. If you are driven to deliver outstanding results through continuous improvement and have a “Customer First” attitude, we want you on our team.
- Execute digital marketing projects in collaboration with the Product Owners, partners and the Operations team, including creation, maintenance, testing and publication of web pages in the online store
- Incorporate web standards and best practices into online activities
- Follow Siemens standards for branding and UX.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Requires a minimum of 3 to 5 years of web content management or similar experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Familiarity with Salesforce B2B Commerce (CloudCraze) and web development/CMS platforms (SDL Tridion, Adobe Experience Manager, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML code
- Experience with content translation processes.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.