Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Lead the team in Singapore to deliver the design for CBTC Projects in Singapore
- Quality, completeness and consistency of the created outputs
- Conformity of activities with the defined processes, guidelines and project-specific requirements
- Compliance with deadlines and costs with respect to the activities in the project
- Support in fault analysis and fault rectification
- Coordination with the team in Madrid for the deliveries required by the Project
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor degree in engineering, preferably in electrical / electronics engineering / B. Tech, Diploma
- 3 to 7 years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge on main subsystems of a railway project, especially ATS subsystem.
- Experience in reading and understanding technical requirements to generate design documentation.
- Knowledge of engineering processes and communication skills to interface different departments will be important
- Knowledge of Rail9k ATS solution is an added value
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time