Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Sr. Commercial Officer
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Provide contract management support to sales and operation functions for issues arising of the execution of sales contract.
· Contract calculation for contracts, control contract price and conditions, follow necessary approval applications
· Quotations preparation for on-call business (spare part/labor/re-installation/application/etc.)
· Implement contract obligations in SAP and other databases.
2. Assist sales team in negotiation and documentation of contract.
3. Cost control during contract execution to ensure correct P&L in project level in providing transparency.
4. Initial review of contract and bidding documents. Evaluate contract risk and coordinate with legal/compliance.
5. Handle and drive internal approval process eg. AR collection, invoice handling, WIP clarification and adjustment, customers’ credit limit, stock clearance etc
6. Collaborate with sales team to support the improvement of FCF.
7. Closely follow up month end / quarter end/ year end schedule and activities.
Your qualifications and experience
· Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or business administration would be preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time