Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Global Corporate Learning Expert (f/m/d) Projects, Brand & Analytics to sharpen our global Siemens Healthineers employee learning strategy.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You contribute to the implementation of the global Siemens Healthineers employee learning strategy
- You are part of a global project that aims for the implementation of a forward-looking and employee centric learning environment
- You are responsible to manage the Project Management Office (PMO) and to ensure that processes and project infrastructure support project efficiency and effectiveness
- Within your PMO responsibility you are managing the interface to internal committees, e.g. workers’ council
- You drive international workstreams for learning analytics, quality and brand according to a strategy implementation plan
- Within learning analytics and quality, you are responsible to define relevant key performance indicator to ensure organizational efficiency and effectiveness, as well as high quality learning offerings and services. You drive the design and implementation of an automatized learning analytics dashboard
- You are responsible for the design and implementation of a unified global Siemens Healthineers Learning brand, in cooperation with internal departments, e.g. brand, and external provider
- With your expertise and experience you contribute to the design and implementation of a Global Learning Target Operating Model
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a university degree in business related learning and/or education (e.g.: business administration, HR management, Psychology, Education)
- You have long-term work experience in learning & development in a comparable business environment
- You have expert knowledge in the field of innovative adult learning and learning analytics
- You possess strong international project management experience in a matrix organization, with learning & development scope
- You are experienced in the design and implementation of learning topics and structures
- Ideally, you possess good knowledge about the Healthineers organization
Your attributes and skills:
- You show excellent stakeholder management and a deep understanding of operational requirements across all areas of corporate learning
- Today is about tomorrow: You have a strong strategic mindset and with your innovative thinking you set trendsetting standards for the future of learning
- You have strong intercultural competence and influencing skills
- You have excellent communication skills and you confidentially moderate workshops as well as present in front of all hierarchical level
- Your ability to discuss relevant business topics in excellent English and German is the basis for an efficient and appropriate communication with colleagues and partners around the globe
- You bring expertise and strength in project management, change management and learning analytics
- You are used to independently manage your responsibilities in a very proactive manner
- We say what we do, we do what we say: You are highly committed to and actively engaged in your topics to make it a success for Siemens Healthineers
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time