As SAP Process Integration specialist you will be part of a global Application Management support team with focus on SAP PI platform. You will manage all PI topics and related activities, run on our multiple PI Java Stack hubs, closely linked to our global ERP backbone-systems. With detailed knowledge of PI platform technology and standards, you will be the PI subject matter expert, implementing and guiding team members on PI based initiatives. Your understanding of business processes, e.g. sales order fulfilment, logistics and procurement, in conjunction with SAP ERP expertise will enable efficient realization of PI projects that will be implemented with multiple involved 3rd party service providers.Task and Responsibilities
- Analysis of PI requirements of our IT solutions together with internal customers and IT colleagues
- Handling of Change Requests, acting as Change Manager, in process & in tools
- e.g. SAP-from/to-SAP, SAP-from/to-Non-SAP, Cloud Integration scenarios
- Operational accountability to ensure best performance and operational stability of our PI hubs
- Representing PI team in projects, ensuring best-in-class design and implementation
- Collaboration with our Corporate PI teams
- Sharing relevant Siemens standards with external Service Providers
- Ensuring that Siemens standards will be followed
- Support & influence SAP integration, API and data flow architectures
- Identify processing & performance optimization opportunities, driving implementation
- Identify automation opportunities and drive implementation
- level Support
- Proactive evaluation of new SAP features in PI area, e.g. Cloud Platform Integration, driving the SAP PI roadmap
University degree in engineering / computer science or similar
5 to 8 years of experience with building SAP PI / BPM solutions
Excellent SAP Netweaver skills
Certificates/encryption/ security concepts
Java/ XSLT knowledge / SFTP interfaces/ ABAP Proxy interfaces
Proven experience in managing IDOC / BAPI / RFC / ALE / SOAP / REST / JSON scenarios
SAP CPI knowledge would be ideal.
SAP functional module experience would be beneficial (Sales, Logistics)
Linux knowledge, incl. Shell scripting (focus: file/folder operations) would be a plus.
Must be able to demonstrate sound functional understanding of the SAP technical framework and business processes.
General Technical Skills:
- Must be proficient with concepts of SAP PI / PO data & processing standards
- At least basic knowledge of ITIL framework
- Must be able to write high quality requirement specifications.
- Must be able to demonstrate expertise in PI based solution design and implementation
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in using SAP Solution Manager based Change Management
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively in a multi-cultural environment. Must possess the ability to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA. German Language skills would be very helpful, but are not mandatory.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of working with very little supervision
- Must be capable of taking initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- Must be an excellent team player
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time