Assistant Manager - Opportunity to Cash
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We provide transactional and digital Opportunity-to-Cash services from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We support Siemens businesses in driving top-line growth, profitability, cash conversion and customer intimacy. We are growing efficiency across different businesses through process reengineering, simplification, digital services and Opportunity-to-Cash integration. We act as one distributed team, jointly delivering maximum value to our customers as their trusted Partner of Choice by driving E2E processes and digital transformation in a results-oriented way.
Change the future with us
- Should be Flexible to work on weekends during month ends/ quarter ends/ as needed
- Complete reporting of handled activities on daily basis (as per requirements)
- Meticulous follow up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership!
- Preparation of documentation for new RPA & be a SPOC for all RPA topics
- Working on action items as applicable, arising out of Monthly meetings / Customer visits
- Process related calls with Customer and preparation of monthly review slides with the Customer
- You should Train backup resource on new updates in the process.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Excellent customer service, Interpersonal skills, collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills
- You should Ability to think analytically and bring about process improvisations into the current processes.
- Good Knowledge of basic/advanced accounting principles.
- Should be Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Power-point, Access.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time