With 45000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology of the
healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All
supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the
globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer and
more filled with happiness.
ES(Enterprise Services)/Education Manager
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. Together with service and financing, education and training are the first topics that come up in discussions with decision makers and key opinion leaders and it is one of the most important enablers to support and develop successful business in Africa.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the management of complex solution offerings in customer projects across IDA (Indirect Distribution Africa) area.
- You understand our customers’ needs and how to address these by value-based, comprehensive solutions – combining existing portfolio elements with tailored, customer-specific offerings & solutions.
- You understand the general competitive landscape in value partnerships and how to leverage our unique value proposition to differentiate from competition.
- You establish project plans for the bid phase and manage the execution accordingly (that includes also adequate resource management) to ensure deliveries from all contributing parties, including potential external partners for a successful bid.
- You are responsible for the setup of collaborations to build capacity on Health Education as a sustainable business development for Africa.
· You proactively develop African markets enabling ES business by creating sales strategies and tactics, driving new projects forward, together with our sales colleagues and country managers or business partners in order to (over-)achieve the targets set for African Enterprise Services business.
- You participate in congresses and seminars that are linked to the area of responsibility. Objective is to collect leads, to explore potential collaborations with partners and customers and to advocate the need for educational strengthening activities in Africa.
- You coordinate customer sales activities and processes, both at the customer side as well as internally, to ensure that offerings are created and will lead to establishing long term Value Partnerships.
· You work closely with the wider global ES community and ES team, country organizations in the Zones responsible for Africa, and with the Direct Export Sales colleagues to drive the projects forward.
- You are responsible for the support, the coaching and the education of our colleagues in the countries to enable and empower them to manage complex solution offerings.
- You develop network and manage relationships with multiple local African stakeholders such as Education Institutes, Training Centers, Hospitals, Ministries of Health, Ministries of (Higher) Education, … in strong alignment with upcoming or ongoing business and sales activities.
- You are the single point of contact for FBA with the above-mentioned actors for educational strengthening related activities.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a successful completed university degree or PhD in either economics, medical science or technology.
- You can show long-term professional experience in solution sales or customer project management in the Healthcare/ Life Science industry. You have already achieved significant business success in those fields.
- You have successfully led customer project negotiations.
- You understand healthcare systems and have healthcare expert domain knowledge.
- Preferably you also have a broad all-round-scope, from understanding customer economics to technology and development of comprehensive customer-specific solutions (preferably in the field of in-vivo or in-vitro diagnostics).
- Experience in risk management and /or in consultancy is beneficial as good communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office is mandatory.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time