Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
- Work as team to deliver and exceed General Motion Control sales targets for Western Canada Region
- Strong relationship builder that can collaborate with all levels of management
- Work with channel partners to expand market share of Siemens Motion Control products which includes Servo Drives, Servo Motors and AC Drives
- Support Account Managers within strategic accounts
- Delivery of technical presentations and proposals to customers
- Gather and disseminate market intelligence for geographic region with peers
- Experience dealing with Distribution Channels
- Identify, qualify and capture new business customer accounts and potential markets for Western Canada Region for Siemens Motion Control products which includes Servo Drives, Servo Motors and AC Drives
- Manages and initiates direct sales / cold calls and Updates monthly sales forecasting sales for Western Canada Region
- Responsible for advanced market assessments including analysis of competitors
- Responsible for advanced progress reports and updates of customer opportunities in CRM system
- Good understanding of competitor technologies and positioning and can communicate win strategies to the sales regions
- Self-motivated to sell product to prospective clients to grow market share
- Plays strategic role with the business unit and the sales team in business planning
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Must have sales or marketing experience with technical engineering products and solutions
- Demonstrated experience and proven sales accomplishments in converting industrial accounts
- Strong variable frequency drives and Motion control application knowledge and motor protection
- Understand OEM, Panel Builder and End User market place’s
- 3 + years of experience with electrical manufacturer or distribution is preferred however recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 2,100 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.