Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Senior Customer Success Manager
About the role
The Senior Client Service Manager provides highly visible customer support through the management of onsite installation, service, maintenance and modification of diagnostics and automation equipment at the site(s). The Senior Client Service Manager may perform frontline service activities if needed. This highly visible role is a critical component to our holistic approach in solving our customer’s most difficult problems.
Servicing multiple reference lab customer throughout the Tri-State area (NY / NJ / CT).
The Senior Client Service Manager may manage a team of diagnostics field service technicians at multiple customer locations including the direct management of other non-senior Client Service Managers if applicable. The Senior Client Service Manager will also be responsible for daily interaction with customers to provide regular updates and to manage escalations as required. Additionally, the Senior Client Service Manager will be responsible for managing working relationships with second and third level technical support, customer line operators, and other internal sales and service counterparts.
The ideal candidate will have field service / customer facing experience in a fast-paced and demanding work environment.
Key deliverables will include:
- Responsibility for successful onsite service operations, driving continuous improvements and overall responsibility for site service performance.
- Acting as the customer liaison on most matters including troubleshooting, escalations, reporting, and general communications. Interprets customer demands/feedback and owns the solution.
- Demonstrating strong customer focus by listening to, recognizing and responding to customer input in an effective, timely and courteous manner.
- Conduct regular customer meetings, ensure contractual deliverables are met and customer satisfaction objectives are achieved.
- Preparation and delivery of presentations, both customer facing and internal related to the service deliverables.
- Direct management of a team of field service technicians who support the installed systems at assigned accounts. This includes performance management, staffing, and other administrative duties such as timekeeping.
- Direct management of other non-senior Client Service Managers. This includes performance management and other administrative duties.
- Developing schedules and assigning work to technicians based upon customer need. Drive operational efficiency related to service needs via implementation of shifting models / sharing of resources between teams.
- Taking the lead in identifying a technician’s level of capability, providing on-the-job training, and recommending additional training.
- Ensuring that all work is performed with a high level of quality and safety.
- Taking initiative as problems and opportunities arise by anticipating and meeting customer needs and company expectations.
- Ownership of key continuous improvement and/or standardization projects across the organization.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or similar engineering program preferred, or equivalent military training is preferred
- 8+ years of experience servicing laboratory diagnostic systems and/ or automation systems and relative instruments strongly preferred.
- Prior management or leadership experience is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in managing projects across multiple teams is preferred.
- Ability to work both individually and in an established team setting.
- Proved track record of strong customer service skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- Ability to interface with customers, peers, internal support center employees in a positive and professional manner.
- Must be able to utilize a computer and computer-based tools for reports, emails, and general communication.
- Willingness and ability to perform frontline service activities if needed
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally at times for training.
- Willingness and ability to work different shifts, on-call, nights and weekends in case of need.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement.
· Deep professional know-how and experience in one Sub Job Family. Transfers and applies know-how to/in various contexts. Solid professional judgment and problem-solving competence. Improves existing processes and approaches. Proactively shares knowledge within own team (incl. virtual & matrix team). Impact on results in own area. Internally acknowledged member within specialist field.
· Needs advanced management understanding in order to lead and align employees in different workflows and/or projects organization environment. Planning and managing results and performance is essential.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.