Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for a Quality Engineer to join our 700 employees manufacturing facility in Grand Prairie, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing, managing and coordinating the factory training program and the Integrated Management System consisting of our 3 standards (ISO 9001, 45001 and 14001). This position must possess knowledge of ISO standards along with an ability to communicate with a wide variety of people and influence actions.
- Manage and Implement a Factory Training Program for new and current employees.
- Create factory training matrix. Update matrix as needed. Ensure trainings are executed on time and matrix updated accordingly.
- Schedule required trainings with employees and ensure employees are trained per training matrix.
- Manage storage of training records.
- Develop and update training material as needed.
- Implement and coordinate ISO 9001 standard across the facility and its operations to ensure compliance.
- Work with EHS Coordinators to ensure compliance to ISO 14001 and 45001 Standards.
- Work with process owners to ensure compliance to the Integrated Management System.
- Ensure documented information and records are properly controlled and stored per the standards.
- Interact with all departments to assist with IMS implementation and issues.
- Perform internal audits.
- Lead official ISO audits and ensure the certification of the factory to applicable standards.
- Collaborate with team to identify and implement process improvements.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
2. 2-7 years’ experience working as a Quality or Manufacturing Engineer in a Manufacturing environment.
3. Root cause and corrective action techniques.
4. Experience with ISO 9001: 2015
5. Demonstrated experience working on cross-functional teams.
6. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work well in teams, ability to make the right judgments and decisions. Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
7. Demonstrated proficiency in instructional techniques and course development utilizing a wide range of media and learning strategies.
8. Strong platform, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels.
9. Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
10. Experience creating and editing videos. Video editing techniques.
11. Proven ability to facilitate training.
12. Demonstrated experience managing a training program.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 standards.
2. Internal auditor certification.
3. Trainer certification.
4. Experience working with power distribution products.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.