The Operational Technology Security Specialist will have proven experience working with Automation and Engineering Systems along with experience with IT infrastructure and Cyber Security.
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Join us to make our digital world more secure! If Operational Technology is your field, and Cybersecurity is your main focus, this role is for you!
We make real what matters. This is your role:
- You will act as an Expert for the technology & processes related to OT Cyber Security, under the umbrella of specific projects.
- You will ensure that good security practices are embedded across manufacturing sites (around 200 sites), make recommendations for improvement / oversight and contributing to the direction of the OT security strategy.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Technical experience required: Technical authority or SME on OT architecture and infrastructure with broad general knowledge on IT applications and infrastructure with specific knowledge in large organizations specifically on some of the following topics:
* Vulnerabilities Management and Incident Handling processes.
* Patching and Hardening (automated scripts, whitelisting, Antimalware).
and on several of the following:
* Defining OT related processes (e.g. backup, recovery, business continuity,
patching, hardening, whitelisting)
* Firewall rules, audit and security logging, system monitoring, IDS/IPS
* Networks (switches, routing, firewalls)
* Current and legacy operating systems (Microsoft Server, Microsoft Clients, Linux)
* Server infrastructure (VMWare ESXi, storage)
authority or SME on manufacturing automation systems, device and applications
with specific knowledge on several of the following:
* Specific knowledge on control systems from a wide range of vendors including SIEMENS (PLC, DCS, SCADA)
* Manufacturing Execution Systems (Data historians, EBR, OEE, SAP)
* ISA Standards (IEC62443)
* Communication networks and protocols (Netflow, Profibus, Profinet, DNP3, Modbus, OPC UA, S7 …)
- Certifications (nice to have): CISSP, GICSP, ISA/IEC 62443 Cybersecurity Expert or similar
- Other skills:
- Team work capacity
- Simple-solution-oriented mindset
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Comfortable with dynamic and changing environments
- Proficient in English (German nice to have)
- Travel availability (up to 40%) when possible / required
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Please, submit your resume in English to be considered.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time