Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
This role will help with development, configuration, maintenance and deployment of business applications built using ServiceNow Platform and integrate with other systems. This role will scale to develop and support new and existing applications to deliver the best experience.
Change the future with us
- You Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Should Conduct integration, regression, ad- hoc, and edge- case testing as part of release cycles!
- You Should Plan the implementation of new Configuration, Change and Release Management initiatives and solutions
- Should Participate in release management and post- deployment testing
- To be Work closely with the developer team to ensure accurate test coverage is done
- Assist in the investigation and recommend standard methodologies to improve coding quality!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands- on experience in developing regression, functional test plans, handling defects, implementing automated and manual testing
- Experience with technology related to Chatbot, Robotics process automation, Artificial intelligence, Integration services etc. is an advantage
- Should be very good technical knowledge in selenium, SoapUI, SQL database, REST API automation etc..
- You Work with project partners to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- You Assist all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Good Experience in redefining use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as Load Runner, JMeter and Gatling is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time