- We need a professional who has comprehensive knowledge of internet, mobile, and application architecture, as well as current and emerging technologies
- You will analyze and resolve technical issues and evaluate design alternatives
- Collaborate closely with other architects and product teams on issues spanning multiple applications / across platform.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other team members
- Experience in Data Analytics and streaming data.
- Provide technical ownership and oversight for specific development projects
- Working experience in development and architecting solutions preferably in Industrial / Energy automation domain related software products or platform.
- You should have overall experience of 8 years working with IOT, based projects, Mobile application development platforms like iOS and Android for at least 2 to 4 years
- Working knowledge on Hybrid platform technologies like Xamarin is mandatory at least 2 years
- Working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (Azure/AWS), Cloud Architecture for at least 2 years.
- Experience in working with Web technologies
- Knowledge of developing Micro services for cloud infrastructure
- Practical knowledge/general experience: software architecture, software design, software development, software testing, UML.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to take up technical challenges
- Experience of working with container technologies (e.g: Docker)
- Knowledge of IOT programming (OPC UA Stacks, MQTT REST APIs)
- Experience in Low voltage domain and Building technologies
- Experience in various protocols such as Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU etc.
- Experience in various wireless protocols such as Bluetooth, Zigbee etc.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time