Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as HR Specialist (Advisor) to drive the implementation of global and local HR strategy and initiatives.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive local implementation of effective HR programs (e.g. people development, compensation & benefits implementation, organizational development and change), reflecting the Healthineers people strategy on global level
- Coach Line Managers to address specific people and C&B topics (in context of Siemens Healthineers policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action
· Support employees on HR programs and policies while supporting all data management at the local level
- Perform market benchmark reports and other C&B related analysis
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.tr/
Your qualifications and experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics or Relevant Field
· Advanced level of English
· 3-4 years of experience in HR
· Minimum 2 years of experience in Compensation& Benefits Processes
Your attributes and skills:
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving skills
· Proactive nature
· Eager to learn.
· Analytical skills
· Highly organized
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.siemens.com.tr/web/1201-10707-1-1/siemens_turkiye_-_tr/siemens_turkiye/ust_menu/is___kariyer As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time