The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. We see this as an opportunity to rise to them. Let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, intelligently driving things forward, and taking things into one´s own hands. All with the goal of helping our internal customers to get the right talents on board of their teams to move society towards a more intelligent future. This is why we motivate our teams to pursue their projects with fervor, to analyze and question things. This is how we are able to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Welcome to our world.
What part will you play?
- Provide expertise on recruitment marketing strategies and drive their implementation in collaboration with TA, the Business, Employer Branding and Communications for local and global recruiting needs
- Analyze internal and external data, statistics and intelligence and utilize the analysis as a basis for candidate attraction strategy formulation
- Promote and adopt the use of technology, with specific focus on technologies in the areas of candidate attraction and communication
- Champion the establishment and growth of a strong and engaging social media presence for TA
- Run targeted recruitment marketing campaigns for specific positions/ramp-up projects with a focus on relevant channels, engaging content and ROI
- Drive the introduction of video content into the candidate journey
- Transform TA Germany’s online presence, including the jobs & careers website, to become more attractive and engaging for the relevant target groups
- Continuously look into opportunities for improvement in the candidate journey and take the initiative in pushing them forward
- Be a champion of diversity and ensure it is reflected and promoted in all activities
- You graduated successfully from university with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Human Resources or similar
- You have at least 3 years of professional work experience in communications, employer branding and/or recruitment marketing and profound knowledge in social media marketing
- You have experience independently running communications, marketing and/or recruitment marketing strategies, projects and campaigns, as well as part of a team
- For a minimum of two years, you have worked with international teams and you are confident in collaborating with global stakeholders on various management levels
- You can clearly demonstrate the capability to think creatively and critically, speak-up and drive change
- Business fluency in English and German are required. Further languages would be a plus
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time