How can you help us craft the future as an Assembler in the Busway area?
We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! Entry level position for Manufacturing areas. This position could be working with moving material, placing components, fasten parts together, use of mechanical tools, different measurement tools and other assembly functions!
What will the responsibilities?
- Assemble Sentron products according to standard procedures.
- Utilizes SAP data management system, reads and interprets documents associated with the completion of mechanical assembly assignments.
- Perform assembly operations and utilizes measuring instrumentation to ensure proper placement of components in specified relationship to each other; bolt, screw or fasten parts using hand tools or powered tools.
- Complete 100% inspection in area of responsibility to ensure wiring and all parts are in place and secured.
- Test and adjust if necessary. Prepare finished units for shipping (e.g. packing, sealing, labeling, etc.). Be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Detect, report and document unusual conditions, defective material or specific problems related to quality, safety and delivery.
- Ability to work in a team, multi-task, cross-train and perform within production requirements is required.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision
What are the required knowledge, skills & experience?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must complete and pass Essential Functional Testing
- 1 year of working experience is desired
- Able to use measurement equipment
- Basic computer skills
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Excel is a plus.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.