We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
Planning and controlling of projects:
- Preparation of project order, project contract and final report of a project
- Build project planning (PLD) and project controlling, Order management for development in remote locations, Definition of tasks and expenditure and definition and determination of work results, achievements, acceptance criteria
- Planning of module, function and integration tests, Compilation of documentation for reporting (status report, development progress), Project conclusion discussions / PDG (project decision group) meetings
- Order processing (HW/SW, service) of external orders and organisational change in co-operation with Product Management
Personnel management within the framework of development projects
- Build integration of new employees, Promotion of team spirit, Motivation of employees and acknowledgement of achieved performance
- Coaching, Setup and maintenance of a network
- Write information and communication between supplier team and local team(s)and solving of conflicting situations and active de-escalation management
- Build communication interface for improvement at remote locations and single interface towards supplier and local organizations (Marketing, Development)
- Build co-ordination and communication as representative for the respective components and management responsibility is related to head of department
Product development (temporary coaching by senior project manager or supervisor)
- Build and develop system architecture and implementation into a system design
- Verification of requirement profiles in regard to system requirements and processing by the system architecture team
- Requirement engineering for development at remote/offshore locations and quality assurance in respect of the requirement specifications at the supplier
- Clarification of requirements between Marketing and remote development team and verification of system functional specifications with system conformity
- Compilation of studies, Creation of functional specifications and design documentation, Implementation of Software/Hardware systems and participation in reviews and code inspections.
We are seeking for a professional with consistent track record and proven ability in Project Management. We need a PMP Certified candidate with Experience with Agile / Lean Methodologies is helpful. This job is based out of Goa.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time