What part will you play?
- You are responsible for consulting on and conception of solution modules for the secure design of applications, products, and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
- You coach stakeholders throughout the business on cyber security processes, from project managers and developers to director-level management. You consolidate the needs and interest of diverse stakeholders with cyber security requirements
- In addition, you research and develop in the broad field of cyber security, e.g. secure architectures, web security, cloud computing security, IoT, identity and access management, certificate management, digital signatures
- You design reusable security building blocks as well as secure large industrial and infrastructure solutions
- You identify new opportunities for innovation and value-delivery as well as you are responsible for project management
- You successfully completed your master’s degree in computer science or similar, preferably with a focus on IT security, cyber security or information security or equivalent experience
- Besides, you already gained 5+ years’ experience in at least one of the following topics:
- Cloud: Hands-on experience with cloud security including container and Kubernetes as an architect, in development and/or operation, especially AWS, GCP, and/or Microsoft Azure
- Identity and Access Management: Experience in defining and implementing IAM concepts in at least one of the following domains: microservice architectures, IIoT/OT environments or Enterprise IT use cases. Solid background in IAM-related standards. Hands-on experience with open source IAM software, commercial products, and/or IAM-related Cloud offerings
- Public Key Infrastructure: Relevant IETF standards for X.509 Public Key Infrastructure, digital signatures and certificate usage in security protocols and data formats, certificate management protocols
- Blockchain experience a plus
- A very good knowledge in the area of security architectures as well as ability to clearly present and communicate technical contexts / scientific work make you stand out
- You enjoy developing cyber security architectures. Project management skills and certifications a plus
- Strong communication skills in English as well as willingness to travel up to 30% round off your profile, German is a plus
www.siemens.de/karriere/faq - if you need information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time