Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Vice President Production Management (f/m/d) Laboratory Diagnostics to implement defined overall production standards as well as oversee and manage all production operations for Laboratory Diagnostics in Marburg.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As Vice President of Production Management, you will be responsible for more than 400 employees and will lead several Senior Manager
- You will implement defined superior policies and guidelines as well as define and ensure implementation of function specific processes, procedures, methods and/or tools
- You will participate in and develop strategic initiatives relative to overall SCM requirements, evaluate the implementation of maintenance programs and identify and drive implementation of digitalization efforts targeted at optimizing the manufacturing supply chain
- You will effectively manage and develop the local management team, organization unit(s) assigned, as well as allocate personnel and production resources according to production plan
- You will ensure adherence at any time to relevant internal and local EHS-standards
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a scientific university degree
- You have long-term experience in the field of pharma, life science or laboratory diagnostics
- You have related management experience with a track record of successful performance, preferably in the production of the relevant industry/ market
- You have several years’ experience in managing complex projects/ customers successfully and are able to motivate people, preferably you have experience as a manager of a team in an international environment
- You have experience in developing high tech products/ solutions/ methods according to customer needs
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English and able to negotiate successfully with customers and different stakeholders. German skills are considered a plus
- You are passionate about Laboratory Diagnostics and willing to actively shape the future, processes and products of LD in Germany, and are actively driving forward further development via digitization and automation
- You show systematic use of know-how to solve complex problems, demonstrate high professional judgement competence and change existing ways and approaches
- You think about tomorrow and establish in external and internal networks within specialist fields, proactively share knowledge in a systematic way in larger organization to grow know-how base and support a learning organization
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time