Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions
Your new role
To Handle Commercial Aspects (broadly categorized as below) of Projects Individually .
- Project Execution, Controlling and reviews.
- Month end closing.
- Budgeting / Forecasting.
- Working Capital Management.
- MIS Preparation.
- Audit Handing (internal / external), adherence to Internal / Statutory Guidelines.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Should have minimum 3 years of relevant experience in SAP.
- Ready to travel to different locations of country for project requirements.
- Experience of working in global environment and dealing with global stakeholders/customers
- Excellent communication skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Location, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation Pvt. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time