Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Customer Service (CS) Marketing & Business Development Manager to ensure efficient execution of all CS Business Management Processes in order to drive CS Revenue and profitable growth for Education, Value Added Service Offerings, Digital solutions and Online platforms.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will develop market and customer-oriented service marketing strategies, offerings, the positioning, pricing, distribution, service and promotion plan, value communication methods to promote value of services. Improve the customer perception of service values
- You will develop and identify the services opportunities, launch special campaigns within the service environment, rollout and implementation with measurements
- You will implement the Go-to-Market for the CS portfolio and ensure the readiness (Ready to offer, Ready to sell, and Ready to deliver) of the new service portfolio by translating the global service strategy into local implementation
- You will set and managing profitability and service prices for designated service portfolio
- You will support forecast accuracy for the assigned service portfolio
- You will manage Strategic customers on joint projects and act as a focal point contact between technical team and customers
- You will provide support in the sale of service products for both In-vivo and In-vitro, such as:
- Education portfolio
- Customized Service Agreements
- Siemens Healthineers Shared Services (LifeNet, PEPconnect, teamplay etc.)
- Enhanced Productivity Services
- Siemens Guardian Program
- Siemens Healthineers Virus Protection Program
- Introduction of Smart Remote Services and related remote services
- Advance plan Options, upgrade and evolve program or others similar types
- You will implement the CS marketing and communication strategy and media strategy to promote CS values, CS portfolio, brand towards internal and external stakeholders
- You will develop the customer service reference site and collect customer testimonials to showcase the service values
- You will develop and implement service sales training including Value Based Argumentation and certifications to both product sales and CS sales
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/customer-services
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Engineering/ Marketing or a related discipline; technical understanding a pre-requisite
- You have 5 years of in-depth end to end Product Marketing/ Business Development or Sales experience. Professional experience in a service business in a relevant industry
- You have prior experiences with Healthcare, leading IT, Digital company would be preferred
- IT and programming skill and data analytics are plus
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication, presentation, strategic thinking, analytical, problem solving, influencing and organizational capability.
- You are a team player with ability to lead, influence and stakeholder management
- You are able to prioritize work considering a complex matrix of inputs and work independently
- You have a can do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time