Who crafts your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020Our Culture:
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to build efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. This position provides expertise and knowledge throughout the system or service project lifecycle on customer sites. The right candidate will estimate, track, start up and commission projects, and will be the customer interface for all technical requirements.Responsibilities:
- Designing complex Information and Operational Technology infrastructure. These skills and expertise will allow BT to provide the increased complexity of customer’s Intelligent Infrastructure Solutions. These projects have complex integration needs and require a secure infrastructure.
- Selects equipment and designs systems to meet project requirements.
- Performs configuration of systems, and ensures system integration.
- Provides comprehensive technical support for moderate to complex problems.
- Installs application software and patches for system servers and workstations.
- Servers: Troubleshooting hardware, replacing failed components, rack/unrack, configure/setup RAID controller(s), ILO connections, BIOS, network cards, and hard drives
- Operating systems: Win08, Win2012, Win7, Win10. Workgroup and DOMAIN configuration.
- Server features: DHCP, DNS, Domain Controller, application server, network shares, logon scripts, network card configuration for multiple networks. Direct experience designing, installing, deploying, troubleshooting.
- Network equipment: switches, routers, cabling (copper and fiber), bandwidth calculations to support required/necessary equipment
- Networks: IP distribution and design.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Electronics, Computer Science, or High School Degree with related field 5 years’ experience in providing technical support in multiple operating systems and network environments.Cisco CCNA Certification required
Microsoft Certification MCSE preferred – Specifics: § Excellent verbal and written communication skills to be able to represent Siemens when working with customer personnel from building and IT departments. § Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner. § Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time optimal and meet established deadlines. § ess a valid driver’s license.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without the current or future need of sponsorship
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.