Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as R&D Project Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop, monitor and manage multiple projects throughout the product lifecycle.
- Hands-on project management and actively manages project plan, scope, deliverables, dependencies.
- Organize and manage project resources for the successful and timely completion of project orders, within the allocated budget and with high quality deliverables.
- Set and maintain a detailed timeline and milestones for every project you are in charge and ensure on-time execution.
- Prepare communication plan and related project status reports to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Identify risks, and develop mitigation strategies.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Master preferred) in any engineering related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ program/project management experience, with international project management.
- Demonstrated capability to think critically and collaboratively to solve project roadblocks.
- 8 years engineering experience in product development and/or product management, experience in medical device or motor industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills with Project management tool and methodologies, and product development life-cycle.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills needed to handle multiple projects. simultaneously and work across cross-functional groups.
- Hands-on and Detail orientated.
- Experience of people management skills.
- CET-6 or above, good oral and written English is required.
Your attributes and skills:
- Self-initiative, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Innovative and creative.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Accountable and results oriented.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens X-Ray Vacuum Technology Ltd., Wuxi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time