We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.Join us! We Make Real What Matters. This Is Your Role.
The application engineer’s responsibility is to carry project execution activities in real-time power system applications like EMS, ADMS, AGC and etc for the domestic as well as international projects. The application engineer will be accountable to fulfill the requirements from project technical lead and project manager.
Following are the key roles and responsibilities:
- Technical evaluation of customer’s specification during sales support and project execution and technical document preparation and approval from customer
- Build engineering and modeling of network in EMS, ADMS and AGC in Spectrum products and preparation and execution of Factory Acceptance Tests, Site Acceptance test and customer approval
- Delivering the training in Spectrum product applications to customers and testing of features and reporting the bugs in Clear Quest tool
- Coordination with SAG Head Quarter for bug fixing, explaining the project specific requirements
- Preparing customer demos for supporting sales team and technical discussions with customer to understand the requirements and convincing customer to embrace to Siemens specifications
- Deploying code patches, Delivering the targets while controlling and optimizing the engineering cost
- We need you to be well versed with Perl, python and SQL scripts to automate testing
We are seeking for a Masters in Power Systems and B.E./B.Tech in Electrical Engineer with proven record and demonstrated ability of 9 to 10 years with relevant experience and good knowledge in powwer systems, SQL queries and SQL developer and ability to analyze and write the C, C++, Fortran, Python, perl programmes.
Knowledge in operating systems Windows, Linux and commands. Ability to drive the activities for fulfilling the business targets and self motivated.
Good communication skills and Hardworking. Knows about the latest trends on power systems emerging technologies like electrical vehicles, renewable energy, energy conservation and etc. and practices in electrical Utilities.
Willingness to travel on small frequent or long term trips - domestic and international. This job is based out of Kalwa, Navi Mumbai.We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time