Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Expert for Product & Solution Cybersecurity (f/m/d) in the software environment to help us to ensure the security of our innovative medical products.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be working as an experienced Product & Solution Security Expert for our organization and will instruct our product/project teams on how to identify security risks and on measures to minimize risks
- You will value an innovative corporate culture and implement cybersecurity activities in our agile organization in a pragmatic manner
- You will use lean methods for ongoing analysis, evaluation and optimization of our business processes and products with regard to cybersecurity
- You will advise and train our specialist departments on how to implement the relevant security regulations and monitor compliance
- Working with our SHS Product and Solution Security organization, you will significantly drive forward the prevention and handling of security incidents
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in the area of IT, ideally with a focus on cybersecurity
- You have many years of professional experience as a cybersecurity expert, focusing on product security
- You have an in-depth knowledge of secure architecture and design, secure implementation or security testing
- Ideally you can offer expertise in threat modeling, threat and risk analysis, penetration testing, vulnerability management, data security and cryptography
- Experience of current best practice standards in the industry (e.g. ISO 27001, IEC 62443, NIST framework) is also desirable
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity technologies which are currently used in product development environments
- You have in-depth practical experience of the usual security tools, ideally with external security certifications (such as CISSP)
Your attributes and skills:
- You operate in an international environment, working closely on projects with our colleagues in India, Eastern Europe and the USA. Your very good English language skills will empower you to collaborate effectively here and to create technical documentation. Ideally you will also offer a very good knowledge of German
- Your impressive profile also includes the ability to work in a team, communication skills, assertiveness, initiative, decisiveness and self-reliance
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time