Our cyber security team is comprised of out-of-the-box thinkers passionate about looking at problems differently. This cadre of security specialists protects not only Siemens critical data and systems, but through the products and services we provide, ultimately we aim to positively impact society with safer modes of transportation, power generating systems, medical devices, and more.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game changers like you to join our team of guides. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Manage Siemens internal and external client’s projects, coordinating multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors).
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation, and that all projects are delivered timely, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a project monitoring plan and use appropriate verification techniques to handle changes in scope, timing and costs.
- Measure project performance and report status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
- Maintain the relationship with the client and all partners.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Follow Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedure
- Escalate project issues as appropriate.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Between 4 to 8 years of validated working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools.
- Clear understanding of IT Architectures and topologies.and Cybersecurity field.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus.
- PMP / Agile certifications are a plus.
- Good communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Proven interpersonal skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
#cybersecurity #ciberseguridad #CTCYS #LI-DL
*Please send your CV in English, otherwise your application will not be considered.
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time