Are you experienced IT project manager?
Do you have an advanced knowledge of Project Management principles?
If YES, join our team!
Project manager role consists of the tasks and responsiblities below:
- Coordinating multidiscipline and worldwide teams (internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects).
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation.
- Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measuring project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Reporting status to management stakeholders on a regular, agreed upon basis.
- Managing the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Performing risk management to minimize project risks.
- Establishing and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Creating and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Following Siemens’s project management methodology and standard operating procedures.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields,
- Between 4 to 6 years of proven working experience as a project manager in the information technology sector.
- Hands on IT Technical knowledge / techical experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools (PMP,PRINCE, Scrum master certification).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem solving skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work in Agile (JIRA) or Hybrid software development environment.
- Very good knowledge of IT Architectures and topologies.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
Why Global Business Services Siemens? What can we offer?
- 5 weeks of vacation (one more than is usual).
- Flexible working hours (fixed core from 10.00 -14.00).
- Home office after trial period.
- Company nursery school for better work-life balance.
- Meal vouchers.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of:
up to 8 days of extra holidays,pension and/or life insurance, wellness and health products, language courses and other education, travel agency and culture vouchers..etc
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time