Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Are you passionate about solving some of the world's most pressing challenges and making buildings smarter, more efficient, and more productive? Are you interested in developing your career path within a global technology powerhouse which empowers employee creativity to change, challenge, and influence our business and customer relationships?
This is the career for you!
SIEMENS Smart Infrastructure is seeking a confident and self-motivated technical sales professional to grow our Automation/Energy Services business in the Ships Market.
This individual would lead sales activities for the Enterprise Zone by uncovering and developing sales opportunities through relationships with end users and facility management companies. This role will report directly to the Zone Sales Manager and is a home office-based position.
Working with sales resources throughout the country, this individual is expected to generate and manage a large number of highly qualified opportunities for Siemens Smart Infrastructure fire solutions. At the direction of this individual, assigned area resources will handle technical and proposal responsibilities while this individual focuses on developing and establishing strong ongoing relationships with key stakeholders, contracting personnel, and owners. This individual shall be an expert on Siemens existing contracting vehicles and strategies and shall work to favorably position Siemens Smart Infrastructure for new fire solutions business.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is looking for an Account Executive focused on Energy Management and Building Automation services for the Ships Industry. This person will focus on Cruise Lines Headquartered in the Miami area. This industry is a growth lever for Siemens and we are looking for an aggressive candidate to drive success in the market. The successful candidate will report directly to the Director of Sales on the Enterprise team.
- Understand the business of the account, including industry drivers, business objectives and operational issues and connect strategic Automation Services.
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and business/financial acumen when interacting with customers.
- Strive to add customer-specific value through improving business processes by viewing situations from the customer's perspective.
- Effectively manage the buying and selling process by involving a network of key players to solve customer operational issues in an effort to help them achieve their business objectives.
- Provide accurate and current view of account penetration, sales performance, and customer satisfaction including the health of the funnel/pipeline.
- Coordinate appropriate resources to effectively execute strategic Account Business Plans and opportunity pursuit plans.
- Drive order intake to meet your sales target.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years Building Automation Experience
- Ship Industry knowledge (Preferred)
- 5+ Years C-Level Sales Experience
- Expertise in selling at multiple levels
- 50% travel (occasional weekend) (occasional voyage travel required)
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.