Siemens Digital Industries Software Inc.
Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Spring 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Able to work from our Milford, OH office location without relocation assistance during spring 2021
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Global Marketing - Campaign Execution
We are seeking a motivated student who has a strong interest in mergers and acquisitions, software business, and portfolio management. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on the technical marketing team and champion your own strategic projects to include:
- Creating for our Gated Landing Page Gated – Live Webinars and On-Demand Webinars, targeting our Academic Partners and Solid Edge Product
- Creating for our Landing Page Ungated – focused on Collateral
- Corporate Email Campaigns - Standard Layouts (Invitation, Nurture, Reminder, 3rd Party), Writing and Formatting a Newsletter, HTML (web development language)
- Processing Web Requests - Case Studies, Web Content, ShoutBox
- Learning Technical Marketing tools like SEM /SEO - Inbound Optimization, Ad Copy
- Posting on Social Media - YouTube upload and teasers, Facebook posts
- Assisting with Webinars – Live, Replay, SimuLive
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate studying Marketing, English, Business, Web Development, Communications, Mobile Computing, Psychology, Anthropology, Sociology, or a related field of study
- Available to commit to one year with the team (calendar year 2021, both part-time and full-time work available)
- Strong understanding of popular social media platforms
- Flexible, adaptive, and proactive
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.