Siemens Digital Industries Software
Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our spring and summer 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our co-op positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next technical experts and leaders of our company.
have positions available in software development, user experience, data
management, technical marketing, engineering consulting, and research &
design innovation. More information on our specific roles are included in this
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or pre-junior status
- Victorious daily ping pong tournaments
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Technology & Innovation
Technology & Innovation (T&I) is responsible for high-tech, innovative research and design. T&I provides shared platform, architecture, innovation and development services. Project assignments in this organization vary greatly depending on the business needs. At times, students may:
- Partner with senior design engineers to develop, modify, and implement software programs
- Research and develop innovative algorithms to confront business challenges
- Create documentation from independent research findings
- Push the limits of our current software portfolios to expand our business into new areas
- Research topics have included: Machine Learning, AI, Quantum Computing, Block Chain, etc.
· Studying for a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
· Rapidly learn new development languages and coding techniques
· Knowledgeable in object oriented programming
· Understand the concept of class and inheritance
· Sharp and tenacious trouble shooting skills
· Unwaveringly passionate about solving technical challenges
· Creative, fast learner
· Independent thinker and self-motivated researcher
Adaptable to new tasks with little lead time
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.