Strategic Student Program (SSP)
Discover your career with us at Siemens Digital Industries Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting co-ops for our Spring 2021 Strategic Student Program. Our student positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
We have positions available in software development, user experience, data management, technical marketing, global technical customer support, and research & design.
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters level student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Able to work from Houston, TX without relocation assistance
- Virtual work to be offered if offices are still closed due to the pandemic
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
Marketing/ Inside Sales Intern
Our Intern will champion projects to:
- Help build campaigns with the necessary industry insight to attract new customers
- Extend the existing Social Media demand generation activities material
- Research prospective new methods and targets, scrub data in an existing database, and migrate data into Salesforce
- Built tools and use automation to create effectiveness and productivity current manual activities
- Work with product team and Portfolio development to identify ideal account profiles
- Expand our ability to recruit new partners to represent each of our major product families
- Work with product teams to devise ideal customer profiles
- Develop and execute campaigns via social media, support country field teams in running campaigns
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student studying Business, preferably Marketing, Analytics, Information Systems or Strategy
- Background in engineering or IT preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Eloqua beneficial
- Comfortable with frequent meetings on the phone
- Use of popular social media platforms required, especially LinkedIn
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify and communicate solutions and recommendations
- Good communication skills and ability to provide status updates on a regular basis
- Able to work with a global audience and customer base
- Flexible, adaptable and proactive
- Technically proficient in Microsoft required
- Entrepreneurial approach and spirit
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.