If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Assurance (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now as Audit Director in Beijing.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Lead multiple engagements through planning, field-work, closing meetings and final reporting
- Fully own the client relationship to senior management during the engagement
- Work closely with the CF A Partners to align on drawn conclusions and communication towards clients
- Lead audit closing meetings with senior management
- Live the CF A People Strategy; lead your team by example, be a career coach and mentor
- Contribute to recruiting activities; identify top talent and participate in interviews
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 10 years of professional experience within Siemens, an industry in a Siemens related business, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm, auditing relevant “blue chip” companies
- Outstanding career progression
- Strong academic history (degree in Business, Accounting or Finance), CPA, ACCA, ACA qualification preferred
- Experience and in-depth knowledge in professional fields, like Accounting (IFRS, alternatively US GAAP and German GAAP), Financial Reporting or Commercial Project Management
- Strong multi Project Management and Team leadership skills
- Strong desire and drive to develop into future executive roles
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to commit to travel – up to 50% of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time