Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio; hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Join our Smart Infrastructure Distribution Systems (DS) Business Unit as Project Manager - Medium Voltage Solutions and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
As a Project Manager you are responsible for the successful execution of project goals, which include cost, schedule, quality, and technology for the life cycle of the project and across multiple projects. These goals would include significant metrics such as revenue, profitability, timely execution, resource utilization, risk identification, customer satisfaction, positive FCF etc. And as the Project Manager you are contributing to the goals of Distribution Systems (DS) Business Unit.
- Direct all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, quality, and technical performance of the assigned project(s).
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverable that support project goals in collaboration with business users and stakeholders after detailed technical and commercial review of project deliverable.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Optimal communicate project expectations to team members and partners in a timely and clear fashion.
- Collaborate closely with project partners, both internal and external on an ongoing basis.
- Provide project revenue, FCF and profit forecasts as part of regular project status updates
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Document project progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain project course.
- Provide regular updates to team and management on work performed, plans, budget, and overall status.
- Support the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Manage customer expectations across project cycle and lead single and multi-product medium voltage solutions projects
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project including from service, technical, finance, contract & administrative areas.
- Develop and implement Project Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Graduation in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 10-15 years’ experience in Project Management preferably in Construction of Power Transmission and Distribution Stations.
- Awareness for project QHSE requirements in general.
- PMP or equivalent certification.
- PM@Siemens Certification is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, intercultural, communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in English. Additional language is a strong plus.
- Proficient in standard IT-tools and project planning tools like MS Project and Primavera.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time