For the Siemens Mobility China Strategy and Business Development team in Beijing, we are looking for Business Development Manager to drive Siemens Mobility’s collaboration with Chinese international EPCs active in mobility sector.
What are your responsibilities?
- Strategy: Define and implement Siemens Mobility’s global collaboration strategy and mechanism with Chinese international EPCs active in mobility market (e.g., railway, urban transit); Identify collaboration potentials, projects, and synergies
- Transparency: Create and analyze transparency with regards to the market/ policy trend, major Chinese EPCs’ international footprints and global strategy; Monitor Siemens Mobility’s internal activities with Chinese EPCs
- Coordination: Establish communication structure between Chinese EPCs and internal BUs, Regions; Coordinate exchange with regards to opportunities and projects; Act as the interface between Siemens Mobility organizations (e.g., BUs, Regions) and Chinese international EPCs
- Promotion: Identify Siemens Mobility’s USP towards Chinese EPCs; Promote Siemens Mobility toward Chinese EPCs
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- More than 3 years’ experience in working with Chinese EPCs on large scale international infrastructure projects, railway/ urban transit projects preferred
- Strategic and structural thinking skill, and capable of defining and driving strategic initiatives/ high level collaboration mechanism independently
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
- Working experience in business development and strategy area preferred
- Familiar with Multi-National Corporation culture and working style preferred
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time