Job title: Lead Software Engineer (Technical Scrum Master)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Primary Responsibility as a Scrum Master / Project Lead: Experience in both Waterfall and Agile approach of software development
- Ensure sure team adheres to scrum and agile ethics.
- Ensure that handled projects and results are delivered according to plan and that the appropriate methodologies are in place to supervise project execution.
- Assemble and verify technical requirements from Product Managers/Product Owner.
- Able to be responsible for the team & works as individual contributor.
- Own and handle impediments, blocking issues, problem resolution and corrective action.
- Analyze development and agile and Scrum processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain processes to meet our business objectives
- Excellent communication skills and team management skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability, Highly upbeat and" Go-getter"
- Experience in multi-national, multi-cultural and distributed software development environments will be an asset
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 7 years of confirmed ability?
- Validated experience in being responsible for technical team in software development environment.
- Should have good programming background using Python, ETL, Web development etc
- Experience in database design and development in Oracle/Sql/Plsql/Mongo dB
- Knowledge in UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, node JS, CSS
- Cloud based application development experience, Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- Experience in hosting applications on AWS/Azure or any similar platform.
- Confirmed understanding of software design principles, Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing.
- Seek issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time