Siemens is looking for a Service Engineer (f/m/d), to be hired with a permanent contract in our Process Automation/Process Instrumentation division, for its premises in Milan. In this role, You will be responsible for commissioning and maintenance of instrumentation products on our customer sites.
As Service Engineer Instrumentation you will have to manage the service products’ portfolio of the relative business segment You will be responsible to support and facilitate the sales of new products and services during the technical interventions with our customers. You will also operate in collaboration with our sales department as Technician for the following process automation products: DCS, instruments.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Field service
· Preventive maintenance at customer site
· Corrective maintenance at customer site
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the possibility of becoming the technical point of reference for our Customer Service – Process Instrumentation or to purse a more technical sales consultant role in one of Siemens Business Units
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Passionate and prepared to manage issues related to technological innovation
· Strong orientation to the client's objectives and problems, initiative and autonomy
· Professional experience in technical services within Industrial automation, possibly focusing on a products’ portfolio made of instrumentation and automation
· Bachelor's / Three Years Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation or Technical High School Diploma
· Available to 50% national travel, sometimes working also internationally;
· Fluent in English and Italian
· Strong orientation to reach customer service quality targets, initiative, autonomy, problem solving and teamwok
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking
responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage
only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time